Saturday, August 2, 2008

turtle deck storage

Here is a view of the fuse from the tail post and vertical stabilizer. I added floor panel under the turtle deck right behind the rear pit seat. Storage compartments in a Piet from what I have see so far are at a premium so why not add storage where ever I can. The build can be a time of solitude and reflection as each piece is hand cut, fit, glued and clamped into place. There are times when perspective can be lost in the midst of saw dust and glue. So on the right of the picture on the buildings' structural
support post I keep inspirational pictures of finished projects. Not that I want the build process to end but more of keeping an eye on the prize. I am having a time wrestling with a logo and paint scheme one that is classic yet cutting edge, unique but not over done. I keep looking at other projects and like their paint and design schemes and logo graphics, yet nothing has come to me as the ultimate design.
This being the labor of love that its become maybe I'll call it Pinocchio which makes me Gepitto not to certain I am in favor of that moniker, I think for now I'll keep on looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could anyone help me find a set of plans for a Pietenpol or Grega GN-1 Aircamper. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks and best regards.
Miguel Estupinan